ACORP 33600 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

External serial fax modem not responding. As long as this doesn’t work, it will probably of little help to buy a third modem Can’t find fax-modem or serial card. I am asking, because almost all hardware modems should work in data mode with Slackware. I was looking around on the Accorp web site and get the impression, but could be wrong, that you have a “lite,” aka, “win modem,” i. Find More Posts by kris But did you also try the same faxmodem on another system?

Uploader: Mikajora
Date Added: 17 May 2017
File Size: 23.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 89624
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Acorp 56EMS Drivers

Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free. I used some predecessor. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own. As I said, I haven’t done it in a while, and when I did, it was before the Martian driver existed.

If not, however, then your problem can have many causes.

Originally Posted by gargamel I am asking, because almost all hardware modems should work in data mode 36300 Slackware. If even this program fails, there’s certainly something wrong. Originally Posted by kris Pre working on this any further I would now be interested: Are you new to LinuxQuestions.

  JETLINK ULTRA DRIVER DOWNLOAD

BB code is On. You can see from the outside, how the device responds to commands and signals.

Каталог фирмы IO-LINE

Hi gargamel, thank you for your time writing these ideas. How to config serial modem to send Fax on a MDK If adorp, then it is clear that it is either a problem of the modem not being supported by Linux unlikely, as you say it reportedly works with Debian or of your system.

Originally Posted by gargamel Just a few ideas, not yet a clear solution, I am afraid. In this case you’d simply need to download one of the two source tar balls for Agere softmodem chipsets and compile it for your system. Originally Posted by cwizardone However the following model does say it is “controller based: Fax modem not responding.

I became suspicious as the other fax modem was not working either I saw earlier that these nonames were often compatible clones of accorp known products. If you’d like to contribute content, let us know. Slackware This Forum is for the discussion of Slackware Linux. Is this Windows installed on the same hardware i. Acorrp working on this any further I would now 336000 interested: It’s quite possible, that your hardware is incompatible, but are you talking of your modem or your computer?

  DYNAMODE M6215 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Having a problem logging in? If so, it won’t tell you a lot, only that the modem hardware is probably not malfunctioned. Only the following internal unit specifically states it supports Linux: Originally Posted by kris Now, that doesn’t help you, at all, I know, but unfortunately this is, where my outdated knowledge ends.

Last edited by cwizardone; at Everything was fine wcorp Windows, but it took me hours, to identify this and to get the damn thing working in Linux, too. Find More Posts by kris Find More Posts by cwizardone.

The time now is